Nice house. Now if one had a sleeping bag where would one place it. I don't know if I want to pay $350 for a hotel room on top of the amazing cleaver I have to buy you (I wanted to make sure I got something that could also be used during a lover's quarrel, and charity's for queers). Plus, it's not a wedding without a large, gassy man staying at your home. And there will be gas.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Nice house. Now if one had a sleeping bag where would one place it. I don't know if I want to pay $350 for a hotel room on top of the amazing cleaver I have to buy you (I wanted to make sure I got something that could also be used during a lover's quarrel, and charity's for queers). Plus, it's not a wedding without a large, gassy man staying at your home. And there will be gas.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment